Sunday, September 16, 2012

we are never ever ever..

 September 1st.
Fuck you, radio.

 September 2nd.
This wine made me feel like I drank fire.

 September 3rd.
Never ending Pasta Bowls.  I'm actually updating this AT an olive garden.

 September 4th.
Worst day of work ever.  This boobie obsessed person made me laugh though..

September 5th.
WE BACK.

 September 6th.
This is real.

 September 7th.
Britain in the 80s.  Urban Outfitters new fall inspiration.

 September 8th.
I swear this bathwater is clean.

 September 9th.
Eating desserts and drinking margaritas for your birthday.  YOLO!

 September 10th.
I just don't like when it gets cold outside.

 September 11th.
I woke up with facial hair?
 September 12th.
There's a storm coming..

 September 13th.
Seeing "the Dark Knight".  People left.  Digital movie players are TOUGH.  I love you Joseph Gordon Levitt!

 September 14th.
Turning 28 at Lickety Split!  Yolo!

 September 15th.
Amy and Joe got married.  We honored them by being fancy at the fire place.

The Darkness - Keep Me Hanging On


No comments: