Friday, August 31, 2012

ma ma ma ma madness

 August 16th.
I didn't take a picture today.  But here's a photo that is relevant to the times anyway.

 August 17th.


 August 18th.
My new artwork!  All but one by my brother, Jenell

 August 19th.
"Home Sweet Home" - Bees.

 August 20th.
Lots of bangs

 August 21st.
Sorry bees.  In the words of Walter White... Stay out of my territory.

 August 22nd.
My own art gallery

 August 23rd.
Colton hanging in the hood.

 August 24th.
Baby in a flip flop!

 August 25th.
We put this kid to work!

 August 26th.
I don't know why he's smiling so much... he's leaving..

 August 27th.
Check the bird.

 August 28th.
It's August.  Time for the stores to break out Halloween decorations

 August 29th.
Sunset at the airport

 August 30th.
The waitress said, "Who's the jerk?" before handing this to me :(

August 31st.
Two Pandas.. deep in contemplation.

Muse - Madness:


No comments: