Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's big comedy, but you really care about the characters

September 16th.
Embracing some warmth before it's all gone.

September 17th.
Yup.  That's how he looks.

September 18th.
Some raining.

September 19th.
Trying something new with cupcake decorations.  Need more practice!

September 20th.
I thought I'd lost these flowers.

September 21st.
YOTTTO!!!!!  COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG CMC!

September 22nd.
Hanging out where there were once storms of people ready to stampede the palace.

September 23rd.
Playing on battlefields?  Boom.  You're dead.


September 24th.
A piece of Williamsburg back in 2012.

September 25th.
First Birthday of the school year.

September 26th.
Aw I fell in love with this dog!!  Even though it growled and barked at me...

September 27th.
Aw I fell in love with the name of this taxi company!!

September 28th.
Ain't you fancy with that hat

September 29th.
I saw "Looper".  Did they even use a knife in this movie?  Oh well.

September 30th.
I saw "The Master".  Did not know it was loosely based on the life of L.Ron Hubbard.  WHAT?!

1 comment:

jenell o' boogie said...

why do I always look lost when posing in front of historical monuments?