Monday, August 18, 2008

now if she does it like this will you do it like that?

Due to lots of confusion and scheduling and such, Jenell and I were FORCED to take a road trip to upstate new york (is it upstate? It seems upstate. anyway.)

HERE IS OUR TALE.
AS SOME MAY KNOW - i really enjoy rest stops. Why? I'm not sure. But I do. We stopped at this rest stop and it was just so odd and not what I expected. There were signs to stop at this rest stop which had a Hewbrew Nation Hot Dog stop and a Krispy Kreme and such, it made it sound like a legit deal. bbbuuutttt
the bathrooms had no toliet paper and working hours.
the place was a bit small and kinda cute.
the inside was so tiny, and this was the hewbrew nation hot dog stop,a nd the krispy kreme thing was just a small box on the counter.
I don't know why it made me laugh so much... but it did. I think it's one of those, "had to be there" things.

HO-HO-KUS
A CAR USED IN "THE BOTMON" MOVIE.
DRAGONS TAKE ROAD TRIPS TOO!

As you can see, we were seeing a lot of insane stuff, so Jenell had to stop to go to the bathroom again before she pee-ed herself for real. While she did that, I found a sign that suggested people have soiled hands and touch tshirts. I also made one of those pressed pennies but i fucked it up.. so I left it in the machine for someone else to find and treasure.

BUT WE FINALLY MADE IT.
here's us with the vehicle we traveled in. yup. this is it! the ol' van. we decorated it for like... 7 hours... wow I'm so glad we took a picture with our car to remember all the hardwork we did for it. The party van. Whew. we're so awesome, you know?


I didn't take my camera in and I wasn't going to take any pictures, but it's really amazing how tall this kid was. Really amazing. so I had to take one with my "cellie" to remember this kid.
SO AFTER ALL THAT, we got back in the car and sat in traffic and stopped at more rest stops that had lots of people praying at them and all. It was a long ride home, but we made it.

Any trip that gets you some glow sticks is a trip well done.

1 comment:

jenell o' boogie said...

Dizam my hair looks seriously black in that first picture