Thursday, August 21, 2008

now if she shakes it like this will you shake it like THAT?

I have had "Shake it" by MetroStation in my head for a long time now. I feel weaker by the minute.

Anyway, since Jenell was off partying with Buddy in not NJ or Philly, Lisa and I were left to our own devices to plan something to do since we were no longer going to nyc.

Since Jenell is normally with us, hanging out alone is always a little weird. I always tense up at the thought of a 3second+ lull, so what could we do to avoid that?

The first plan I had was to go to a show! I mean, they're SO noisy, it's really hard to talk. You only have to find conversations between sets.

Unfortunately.....
I mean, it says, "For Real". There was no way we were gonna work this out.

Instead, we just went to South St. where we were FORCED to converse with one another, and thankfully, it wasn't that bad. We had some really good sushi, and looked in 2 CD stores. Then we went and GAMED and won light up slime skulls.

AND WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY??!
SOMEBODY'S GUNNA GIT SUED!!
Lisa and I walked by and I said, "what is this?" and as we stopped to look someone else walked by and said, "Is that pinkberry?" You can even see in this picture someone looking at it on their double take. tsk, tsk.
OH WELL if it's as good as pinkberry, i don't care!

1 comment:

jenell o' boogie said...

I'm super upset that you guys couldn't get tickets. But not as upset as Joel was when I told him that you didn't get to hear my song dedication!! I hope he remembers to play it for you on Saturday!!! *FINGERS CROSSED!*