Thursday, May 17, 2012

What do you think?!

May 1st.
My last day of this round of college.  4.0 and straight A's!

May 2nd.
Peonies.

May 3rd.
Making a visit to a student in the Peds Unit with Get Well Cards

May 4th.
Cinco de Mayo!  (the day before it..)

May 5th
Cabin [in the woods].  So full of fear. "It must be over... oh wait.. no.. no it's not over." x 3

May 6th.
Knock it off, pollen.

May 7th.
I love when I come back to my tv and realized I paused it on a perfect moment.

May 8th.
3D glasses.  WHOA.

May 9th.
Don't worry.  It's just a rotten banana.  Not intestines or a dead snake.

May 10th.
Did this all morning.  Well really, I waited in a waiting room all morning.  Then I had this done for bout a half an hour.

May 11th.
I love these headphones, but they are purely for recreational use.  Using them in the gym gives me anger.

May 12th.
Isn't she cute?  Isn't she sparkly?  Isn't she a grown woman?  WHAD UP REGINA SPEKTOR, LOVE YOU, GIRL!

May 13th
This is a terrible picture of both of us.  But there was NO TIME to take it.  (happy mother's day, mom!)

May 14th.
My daily morning stop.

May 15th.
This has not been photoshopped.  If it was though, I'd probably say that unphotoshopped, this is Hipster Toddler.

Song for the first half of May.  An oldie but a goodie:

Bon Iver - Skinny Love.

No comments: