Thursday, November 15, 2012

so many christmas songs.

 November 1st.
There's Something Wrong with Kevin.

 November 2nd.
Thank you, Native Americans!

 November 3rd.
This looks gross, but it was amazing.  Lentil Italian something or other.. AMAZING SOUP.

 November 4th
I didn't take this, but I did see this lil face today.  And he tried to eat my hand.  Adorable.

 November 5th.
Classroom Votes.  Four year olds predict the election.

 November 6th.
AND I DID.

 November 7th.
shut up, ice.

 November 8th.
Poor Daniel Craig.

 November 9th.
At the gym.  There was one open treadmill on one side of me, and all of these open treadmills on the other side.  So which treadmill does the woman go to?  The one right next to me.
I was so annoyed.

 November 10th.
Jenell and I went shopping and took this photo.

 November 11th.
THIS SONG IS SO GOOD, YO!

 November 12th.
It's hard to drive and get a good, clear picture of the sky on fire looking awesome.

 November 13th.
My brother went to Italy and brought me back some Mozart candy!

November 14th.
After all the Abbaye events he's attended... Don finally WON!


November 15th.
When I was arranging stuff for for, I came across these pictures and honestly, I felt a calmness.  I stared at it for a good 10 seconds.  *nods*

Ghost Beach
Empty Streets

No comments: