Sunday, July 15, 2012

We got a new pack master, now!

July 1st.
Gizmo Bogart-ing my air conditioned sleep area

July 2nd.
Jenell and Gizmo:  The Search for Jamie's Electricity

July 3rd.
Saw this sign MOMENTS after getting word my power was back.  

July 4th.
Saw the sky light up with FIRE in celebration of the U-S-A!

July 5th.
I know this looks really gross.. but it's homemade ice cream made of JUST blueberries and banana.. and it was really good.

July 6th.
As you can see, Jenell and I went to see "Brave".  Topher did not.

July 7th.
We tried to go sing karaoke and instead watched people only living once before getting hepatitis.

July 8th.
This was the day we saw two animals in pain :(  But it was fun!!!

July 9th.
Jewelry these days!

July 10th.
104.5.  Home of the Killers.

July 11th.
Playin with bubbles.

July 12th.
We lost power for a half an hour.  This was taken in the middle of my nervous breakdown.

July 13th.
The longest fry to ever exist doubles as a mustache.

July 14th.
Some Hawaiian flair.

July 15th.
I've begun shopping for bikes!

Iggy Pop feat. Bethany Cosentino
"Let's Boot and Rally"


2 comments:

jenell o' boogie said...

Don't even look at those Huffy's!

Jamie said...

My favorite bike I saw was a schwinn!!! or however you spell it.