Monday, June 18, 2012

How are we supposed to figure out what this 'thing' is?

June 1st.
We had fun in the sun.

June 2nd.
Nathan and I visited Chernobyl and all he got was an alien head.

June 3rd.
HAPPY BREAKFAST!!!

June 4th.
This is not a real mouse.

June 5th.
This was a type of guacamole that I liked... I'm picky when it comes to mushy avocado!

June 6th.
I kept this pen around for 8 months.. then it died :(  RIP.

June 7th.
Speaking of RIP... I found this dude on my car.

June 8th.
Disco Ring Retirement Party!

June 9th.
My 90s glasses give me angst.

June 10th.
Wear sun screen, ya'll!

June 11th.
Is it just me or does this look like the fundraiser is a personal one and not going to some sort of children's recreational group?  SCAM.

June 12th.
Went to the Bahamas.  OR DID I?

June 13th.
After I made a million power rangers, I finally got one in return.  Thanks, La'Ron!

June 14th.
I crossed off every day since September.  Never thought we'd get to June...

June 15th.
Happy Birthday, Topher!

song song song..


Regina Spektor -  How

No comments: